AbsoluteJobs Romania is recruiting a PRODUCTION ENGINEER for its client, located in Brasov county, a leading manufacturer of high-quality mechanical and electro-mechanical solutions.
- have excellent technical knowledge of precision mechanics
- have excellent problem-solving & organizational skills
- prioritize tasks and respect production assembly planning
- have good interpersonal & communication skills
- work alone and manage a team of 10 assembly
- have 5+ years’ experience of successful production management experience
- have Bachelor or University degree in mechanical engineering
- be self-motivated, entrepreneurial and have a proactive sales style
- speak professional English and have excellent writing skills
- have the ability to travel up to up to 5 times per year to Belgium
- managing a team of production workers in our production & assembly workshop in Brasov
- the organising the overall production of the Romanian activities
- coordinating the overall delivery planning, organizing the production schedule considering the in-house and outsourced activities and managing a team of production workers in the most efficient way
- in solving technical production problems and make sure the production machines are in good standing and work in the most optimal way
- building a good relationship and working very closely with the CNC-milling subcontractor
- reporting to the Belgian based Technical Director and working closely with the planning, operations and quality department
- You will receive attractive and motivating salary and the opportunity to grow within the company.
contact-send-error: Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens een poging om het contactformulier te verzenden. Probeer het later opnieuw.