C sharp developer (M/V)
For a software company in the region of Aalst we ar looking for a C # developer. Writing the code to test our products and maximize their potential will be essential. We’ll be counting on you to develop the proper internal tools for code management, code review, automated testing, bug tracking, etc. You’ll get an all-rounder project for you to sink your teeth in.
- You know your C#, Webservices and Source Control? These should be a given in your skillset.
- Experience in the graphic arts industry is a bonus.
- And if you know your way with SVN, AD, Team City, SIKULI, JIRA or Confluence, you have the edge we need.
- Senior or junior developers are welcome
- An attractive salary package and extralegal benefits – obviously.
- A swell office dwelling in Aalst – no traffic jams to Brussels and the new hipster place to be.
- The support of a fun team of good folks. They’ll even let you take first turn on the PlayStation 4. (we heard rumors of a FIFA tournament kicking off soon)
- The opportunity to code crunch on a renowned product at an international company. (English is the office language, but we do Dutch/French/German and local dialects too)
- But above all, the experience of a lifetime that will last you a lifetime.
- So – are you eager to make the most of your skills at a company that will value you to your full potential?
- Get in touch. You’ll see - we work hard, play hard, care even more
- You'll get immediately a fixed contract ( no interim contracts)
contact-send-error: Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens een poging om het contactformulier te verzenden. Probeer het later opnieuw.