AbsoluteJobs Romania in recruiting an Administrative Assistant/Buyer for its customer located in Cluj county.
- Previous experience is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of aluminium systems is a plus
- Very good PC skills (Outlook, MS Office)
- Good negotiation skills and competences;
- Excellent communication skills and planning abilities;
- Excellent problem solving skills and results oriented;
- Ability to work both individually and in team;
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects / contracts;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Driver’s license;
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the executive staff
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events;
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors and external clients;
- Collaborate with internal staff at all levels.
- Developing and understanding the supply system;
- Evaluate and select suppliers;
- Negotiate with suppliers (products and services) to obtain the best commercial and
- contractual conditions;
- Maintain and develop constant relationship with suppliers of products and services;
- Assist in evaluating the performance of suppliers;
- Accomplishing MRP – Materials Requirement Planner: giving new orders to the
- supplier based on the existing demand and respecting the supplier production time,
- following the evolution of the customer request and ensuring the production materials,
- in due time;
- Continuously monitors trends and market conditions;
- You will receive attractive and motivating salary and the opportunity to grow within the company.
contact-send-error: Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens een poging om het contactformulier te verzenden. Probeer het later opnieuw.